Yale 4600CL Grade 2 Cylindrical Locks FFT
4600CL Grade 2 Cylindrical Lock
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 Certified
- UL/cUL Listed 3 hour
- Windstorm Certified (refer to local codes)
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2" door thickness
- Patent pending adjustable backset latchbolt
- Removable thru-bolts
- Solid cast levers
- Multiple keying options
- 5 year warranty
- Patent pending
- Field adjustable from 2-3/4" to 2-3/8" backset
- Plain and deadlocking
Click here to see how it works!
We're looking for volunteers to install a beta test of the new Yale 4600CL Grade 2 Cylindrical Lock to assess installation, functionality, and other data points.
You will receive:
- 20 locks to be installed, free of charge
- $25 gift card for each site where locks are installed, once corresponding feedback survey is completed
- Trip charge cover up to $75 for any service calls after install
- First company to install all 20 locks and submit feedback survey(s) will receive $500 towards catering or a company outing!
- Complete the order/opt-in form below
- Submit a short survey to provide feedback on the locks (5-10 minute commitment)
Before installation, please note the following:
- Lock must be installed within one week after receipt. If the lock cannot be installed within this timeframe, please let us know.
- The required door preparation may be different than what is currently on the door. Please review the template provided in the box and make sure it matches the door's current preparation.
- Please use the instructions provided with the lockset to complete the installation.
Yale 4600CL Grade 2 Cylindrical Lock Field Function Test Sign-up